- Music producers
- Those aspiring to a career in the music industry
Music and Industry Fundamentals (On-Campus Program)
Held at the 1500 Sound Academy Studio in Los Angeles, students enjoy a six-month, on-campus program focusing on music production, songwriting and other essential skills in the music business. The program is designed to prepare students to launch their careers in a short amount of time, as they learn a wide range of skills that are crucial for thriving in the music industry. There are two Enrollment Options:
- The full program costs $12,500 and includes six courses.
- Choosing individual courses costs $2,250 per course.
- Students must attend a minimum of 75% of class meetings and complete all required course work and projects.
- Complete all six courses.
Students who successfully complete all courses in the program are eligible to receive a Digital Badge from CSULB’s College of Professional and Continuing Education. Each Digital Badge is embedded with a link to secure and specific information confirming that the participant has obtained the necessary skills and competencies as described in the program. The badge also includes the participant’s name, the course title, and date of completion. Badges are shareable and can be uploaded to CVs, resumes, social media profiles, or other digital platforms. Click here to learn more about Digital Badges.