- HTML5 and CSS3
- Principles of UX/UI (User Experience/User Interface)
- Data Analytics
- WordPress for Content Management
- Email Marketing
- Customer Relationship Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Content Creation Skills
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Campaigns
- Social Media Marketing
Digital Marketing Bootcamp
Professional Development Course
The Digital Marketing Bootcamp at the College of Professional and Continuing Education (CPaCE) at California State University, Long Beach (CSULB) is provided in partnership with ThriveDX to help learners with little or no experience create a path towards becoming digital marketing professionals in less than one year. This comprehensive curriculum adopts an agency-style approach to teach the most updated skills and hands-on experience that employers look for in qualified digital marketers. Active digital marketing professionals lead each classroom as learners become familiar with industry-recognized software and tools, developing the critical thinking necessary to succeed in the field. This immersive learning environment is designed for learners with a non-technical background to gain experience that can qualify them for entry-level positions.
No previous experience in digital marketing or advertising is necessary. Learners can start from scratch, learn the basics, and progress to in-depth training topics. At the end of each program, ThriveDX provides comprehensive Career Services for assistance in job and internship placements. Upon completion of the program, you could be eligible to pursue many different roles in the tech industry including Content Marketer or Strategist, Data Analyst, E-Commerce Marketing Coordinator, Paid Ads Specialist, Pay-Per-Click Manager, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist, and Social Media Manager.
To learn more about this program and contact a consultant, visit ThriveDX’s Digital Marketing Bootcamp website.
This program is presented in partnership with a third-party provider and is not taught by California State University, Long Beach faculty. The course is not offered for academic credit and is not degree-eligible.
- Those with no prior background in digital marketing
- Working professionals seeking to gain a foundational understanding of marketing
- Business owners and entrepreneurs
- Anyone looking to update their marketing knowledge and skill set
- Learners must pass all 15 courses with a 70% or better (with the opportunity to re-submit projects along the way).
Before enrolling, students should have:
- A reliable machine that is no more than 10 years old
- Basic knowledge of using computers